Monday, September 10, 2012

Challenges



I want to share all of my challenges and life experiences with everyone :)

Of course, one challenge that most teenage girls go through IS BOYS!
Well, I have a story to tell all of you guys. I was in strong like with this guy (not saying any names).
All of my friends told me he was a player, but of course me being my naive self chose not to listen.
He told me all the stuff I wanted to hear, he flirted with me, he hugged me, he told me he wanted to kiss me, and I shared a whole bunch of secrets with him. He told me that there was another girl that he was practically in love with, but he was trying to forget about her. Well, at least that's what he told me. This girl had a boyfriend and he knew that. Even though, she had a boyfriend she still flirted with him. At first I didn't care, I thought he was going to get over her eventually. As time went on I grew very strong feelings for him. He always told me he was afraid of losing me to someone better. I told him I was afraid of losing him to her, but he said don't worry I like you.

Well yesterday afternoon I found out something. One of my friends told me that she knew the girl that the guy likes. She told me that the girl knows who I am, so I asked "yeah what did she say?" She said that the guy I like tells her that he does not like me and that he does not know how to tell me. My heart just dropped, this made me feel sad, mad, confused, betrayed, hurt, and played. I confronted him about it and all he could say was that he was sorry. He also said that he feels like a douche. I just don't want to talk to him anymore. How can someone flirt with you and tell you all these cute things and be lying straight to your face?

I do deserve better.
But how do I find better?

No comments:

Post a Comment